Two members of the Cambridge Water team have taken on the #TeamJustWater challenge to raise money for WaterAid and give others the gift of clean water.
Constructed between 1934 and 1936 as part of the Linton water scheme, the 98-foot (30 metre) high Rivey Water Tower is located on Rivey Hill, approximately half a mile from Linton, and unusually for this period, it is a striking example of Art Deco design.
'Making water count' is not just a principle that we pride ourselves on, but also an ongoing promise to educate the next generation - they are, after all, the future of our precious resource.
- It's one of the hottest summers on record!
- Cambridge Water talks the talk with new Alexa app
- Cambridge Water continue to support the local community and WaterAid
- Cambridge Water customers experience minimal impact during the big thaw
- Cambridge Water encourages customers to avoid Bogus Callers
- New website provides insights into performance
- Customers advised to avoid the hassle of burst pipes this winter
- New appointments strengthen Board
- Good news for Cambridge Water customers as company announces reduction in bills