We have received less than average rainfall over the 2018-19 period and we are very conscious of the impact this is having
We are in one of the driest regions in the UK, with lower annual rainfall than Barcelona, so we all need to do our part to save water.
Seventeen students took part in the first Young Innovators’ Panel to give the views of future customers.
- Customers advised to avoid the hassle of burst pipes this winter
- New appointments strengthen Board
- Good news for Cambridge Water customers as company announces reduction in bills
- New Finance Director joins Cambridge Water
- Mobile app launched
- New state-of-the-art water treatment plant opens at Fowlmere
- Cambridge residents have #GotTheBottle on Refill Day
- Make your water count this summer
- Our annual report 2018/19
- Major campaign launched to encourage the nation to ‘Love Water’
- Update on water resources
- Will you pledge to save water?
- Water resources and our chalk streams
- Educating the next generation to 'make water count!'
- Team members take on the Just Water challenge
- Innovation is key for next generation
- Join us at the Big Weekend 2019
- Cambridge Folk Festival bans single-use plastic bottles thanks to our support
- Young Innovators showcase their ideas on how to make water count