The key information when applying for a replacement connection is detailed below. If you would like more information about the process, timeframes, costs and what you need to do, we have put together a handy user guide: Service connections user guide.
To apply for a replacement connection at your property, we’ll need:
- A location plan
- A completed application form
Apply for a replacement connection
Download our application form to apply for a 25mm separation of an existing shared supply or replacement water connection.
Email your application form to: CamNetDev@south-staffs-water.co.ukWhat happens next?
- Step 1 Make your application
- Step 2 We’ll confirm receipt within five days
- Step 3 We’ll send you a quote within 28 days
- Step 4 You make payment
- Step 5 You supply us with the property’s postal address
- Step 6 You lay your supply pipe to the position confirmed by us and let us know it's ready for inspection. More information on how to lay your pipework can be found on the connection requirements page.
- Step 7 We aim to inspect your supply pipe within five days
- Step 8 We aim to make the connection (within 21 days). This may be extended due to Local Authority highway opening restrictions. If road closures are required, the timeframe is typically three months.
- Step 9 We connect your new supply and fit the meter