My water supply

This is important in an emergency, for example, if there is a leak or a burst pipe. You may also need to turn off the water supply if you’re having building or plumbing work done.

Typically, a property will have an inside stop tap that is the responsibility of the owner or landlord and an outside stop tap. South Staffs Water is responsible for stop taps located outside the boundary of a property. It's important to check your stop taps from time to time to make sure they're working.


Find out more about leaks and who is responsible >

Useful links