Cambridge Water Lay
You can choose us to lay your mains for you. Our team of experts will look after the design, cost estimations, agree the programme and liaise with developers on your behalf.
Choosing us to provide your new water mains comes with two payment options.
- Option 1 - Relevant Deficit Payments
- Option 2 - Commuted Sum Payment
However, option 2 is considered the most effective and efficient route by developers who choose CAM lay.
To apply for CAM lay at your development, we'll need:
- A site plan
- A soil analysis report (for developments not deemed Greenfield)
- A completed application form
Apply for CAM lay
Download our application form to apply for CAM lay and we'll lay your mains for you.
What happens next?
- Step 1 Make your application
- Step 2 We’ll confirm receipt within five days
- Step 3 You’ll receive a quote within 28 days (42 days if greater than 500 plots)
- Step 4 You make payment
- Step 5 Pre start meeting
- Step 6 Programme agreed
- Step 7 We lay and commission mains
- Step 8 Mains ready for service connections