Moving premises - Cambridge Water

Moving premises

If you are a managing agent or landlord, you can use the Landlord Tenant Address Portal to quickly notify water and sewerage companies of tenant changes for all your properites.

Click here to find out more

Landlord TAP banner

If you are moving to or from a commercial address please complete the form below. Please select the option which best describes your circumstances.

I am moving

Cambridge Water area