Moving abroad

If you are renting your property out you will need to close your account. The new tennant or letting agent will then need to contact us to set up a new account.

If you wish to provide us with a new mailing address while you are overseas, please contact us and we can forward your bills on to you.

If your property will be empty for a period of time, please contact us to let us know. To find out what our policy is for charging for vacant premises please click here.