Internal plumbing

plumberWhenever you change pipes or water fittings in the home, you should only use materials that have been approved for use in contact with drinking water. New work on plumbing systems can affect the quality of your drinking water.

The ‘WRAS Approved’ logo shows products that water companies have checked and endorsed as complying with regulations to ensure they do not affect drinking water quality.

You can use this section to find:

An approved plumber

More about water fittings regulations

If you need to notify Cambridge Water about plumbing work inside your property

More about approved products and services