Insuring your plumbing and drainage

If you are a homeowner, you are responsible for all plumbing and drainage within your home and generally responsible for the drains within your property boundary.

From a blocked toilet to problems with your central heating system or electrics, HomeServe offer a range of policies to help cover your home against problems or if your have an emergency.   Find out more>