Knowledge base

RSS Feed


More news

Online resources

Our vision for the future
Our five year business plan

Claim money back

Customers moving out of the Cambridge Water area may be eligible for a refund on their water bill. Cambridge Water will send this if a forwarding address is supplied. The company has a policy to not to send refunds to the supply address unless there is a mail redirection. To let us know your forwarding address please contact us.

If a customer has an outstanding debt, and fails to notify Cambridge Water when moving house, the company has the authority to employ a tracing agent to find the new address.