Our five year business plan
At Cambridge Water we offer a range of flexible ways for you to pay your bill.
- Direct Debit: Paying by Direct Debit is simple, safe and convenient and allows you to spread the cost of your bills over the year. Once a year you will receive a statement detailing your schedule of payments. Should this payment arrangement change you will be notified at least 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you would like to sign up for Direct Debit payments please click here
- Online by debit card: You can pay over the internet with your debit card free of charge using Santander's secure payment service. If you would like to pay you bill online please click here
- Online by bank transfer: You can pay your water bill online using your own bank's internet banking facilities. If you would like to pay you bill online please click here
- Telephone: You can pay by debit or credit card over the phone. Simply call 01223 706050. Please note we cannot accept American Express.
- Cash, cheque or postal order: Pay at the post office or a bank or send us your cheque or postal order payable to Cambridge Water. Our address is Cambridge Water, 90 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9JN. Please do not send cash through the post. All of our payment methods are free of charge although some banks may make a charge.
All of our payment methods are free of charge although some banks may make a charge.
Generally, we pay all the transaction charges so you will not incur any extra charge however you choose to pay.
Other payment methods may be used subject to Cambridge Water's agreement; however, they may be subject to administration charges.